Friday, September 12, 2008

The Blogging Begins... I Never Thought This Day Would Come

I decided I should start a blog.... I hope that it maybe helpful to keep all of you up to date on the happenings of Cambodia.  I started this blog with the best of intentions and I hope it is something I can keep up on instead of sending mass emails.  We all know I struggle to keep in touch with people, but I am doing my best:)
I am already feeling awkward about writing on one of these.  I don't want to become one of those people who pours out their deepest darkest secrets on the world wide web.  If that starts to happen or I start to write poetry about my life, I give all of you full permission to tell me to reel it back in :) Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome, write about me. now.
just kidding, love you